The doctoral conference is co-located with the CSNDSP2020.
It comprises of three technical sessions (TeamUp5G) and the forum on “New RAN Techniques for 5G Ultra-dense Networks”.
- TeamUp5G.01: Monday 20th of July, Chairs: Fernando J. Velez, Albena Mihovska
- TeamUp5G.02: Monday 20th of July, Chairs: Adão Silva, Víctor P. Gil Jiménez
- TeamUp5G.03: Tuesday 21st of July, Chairs: Maria Julia Fernandez-Getino Garcia, Susana Sargento
New RAN Techniques for 5G Ultra-dense Networks (Tuesday 21st of July):
This Forum will include lively discussions on 5G terrestrial and drone-based small cells, innovation and entrepreneurship. Distinguished speakers will present state-of-the-art research and initiatives (around the Globe) on spectrum management for 5G and beyond HetNets, entrepreneurship in the field of drone small-cells, as well as entrepreneurship Intrapreneurship and Interpreneurship in the Wireless Communications Sector. The Forum will work as a panel, and panelists will synchronously answer to the questions from the audience.
- Jon Michael Peha (Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA, USA)
- Peter Lindgren (Aarhus University, Herning Campus, Denmark)
- Luis Miguel Serra da Costa Campos (PDMFC, Lisbon Portugal)
- Pedro Joaquim Amaro Sebastião (Instituto de Telecomunicações and ISCTE-IUL, Lisbon Portugal)
Fernando J. Velez (Instituto de Telecomunicações and UBI)